- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
- This policy is valid from 07 July 2011
You will notice that I sometimes add product links to my blog posts – to make it easier to get hold of certain items needed to make a particular craft.
These links are typically for Amazon.com as their products are available in many countries.
And I am a participant in the Amazon Associate Program, which means I may earn a small reward from qualifying purchases.
These earnings go towards the upkeep and running of this blog, so thank you for making this crafting dream possible.